Water Temperature Control Units
For use with water up to 90ºC, the TT-170 is a compact water temperature control unit for small injection moulds and rollers. It can also be used in laboratory applications.
- Submersible sealless pump manufactured from bronze.
- Self-optimizing temperature control unit with digital display of the set and actual temperature.
- With high precision regulation in 1/10° range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
- Automatic or manual water refill
- Lime scale free heat exchanger.
- Long life expectancy due to corrosion free unit.
- All components in contact with water are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel or bronze
Temperature range: with water up to 90°C
Temperature control: self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with digital display of the set and actual value. Automatic temperature monitoring.
Heating capacity: 3 kW water operation
Cooling capacity: 30 kW at 90°C – see diagram
Pump capacity: motor 0,27 kW max. 2,8 bar / max. 28 l/min. – see diagra
Content of unit: min. 3,5 litres / max. 5 litres
Medium: 3/8” BSP female thread
Cooling water: 3/8” BSP male thread, inlet with water filter 3/8” BSP female thread
Dimensions: Length: 640 mm x Width: 200 mm x Height: 490 mm, incl. castors
Weight: ca. 36 kg empty
Colour: Silver grey RAL 7001
- Level control with two different levels: pre-warning with indication lamp and acoustic alarm; the unit continues to operate. If further liquid is missing, the unit stops.
- Separate mechanical safety thermostat and electronic temperature limiter installed in the controller. - Main switch, automatic cutout, transformer and motor protection switch.
- All failures are visually indicated.