Water Temperature Control Units
This unit provides very high capacity direct cooling - for temperatures from 20°C up to 90°C. It is designed for rollers, plates, double walled vessels and other heavy duty use.
- Self-optimizing temperature controller with digital display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1/10° range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
- Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
- Indication of the pump pressure.
- Automatic water filling.
- Automatic aeration.
- All components in contact with water are made from stainless steel.
- Heating switchable in stages
Temperature range: 20°C up to 90°C with water
Temperature control: self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with digital display of the set and actual value. Automatic temperature monitoring.
Flow control: electronically, with digital display and automatic control of the minimum flow.
Heating capacity: 48 kW, Switchable in stages 8/8/8/8/8/8
Cooling capacity: 285 kW at 80°C
motor 4 kW
max. 4,6 bar / max. 350 l/min
Filling amount: 75 litres
Mould drain: with compressed-air
Medium flange DN32/PN16
Cooling water 1" BSP female thread
Compressed-air ¼" BSP female thread
Dimensions: (LxWxH) 1'600 x 800 x 1'550 mm
Weight: approx. 430 kg empty
Colour: silvergrey RAL 7001
All possible voltages are available from 3 x 200 V to 3 x 600 V and 50/60 Hz. The units are available
conform to UL/CSA specifications. For the USA market the units are equipped with NPT-thread
connections and the controller is adjusted to indicate °F.
- Automatic level control for dry run protection.
- Electronic temperature limiter in the controller and separate mechanical safety thermostat.
- Main switch, transformer and motor protection switch.
- Horn in case of failure.
- All failures are visually indicated