Water Temperature Control Units
The TT-1368 is a powerful heating and cooling unit with large return volume - for temperatures from 20°C up to 90°C with very high cooling capacity - for heavy duty use.
- Self-optimizing temperature controller with digital display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1/10° range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
- Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
- Digital flow indication with control of the minimum flow
- Indication of the pump pressure.
- Automatic water filling.
- Large return volume.
- All components in contact with water are made from stainless steel.
- Heating with automatic cascade connection.
- Options include: MP-988 interfaceable controller, digital clock timer, external command of the controller, collective alarm
- With regulation of pressure
Temperature range: 20°C up to 90°C with water
Temperature control: self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with
digital display of the set and actual value. Automatic temperature monitoring.
Flow control: electronically, with digital display and automatic control of the
Heating capacity: 48 kW / 72 kW, switchable in stages
automatic shut down of the heating capacity which is not required.
Cooling capacity: approx. 400 kW at 70°C
Pump capacity: motor 4 kW max. 4,5 bar / max. 250 l/min
Filling amount: 70 litres / 100 litres
Expansion volume: 70 litres / 100 litres
Medium: flange DN32/PN16
Cooling water: 1½" BSP female thread
Dimensions: (L×W×H) 1'710 × 790 × 1'540 mm 2'150 × 1'300 × 1'950 mm
Weight: (empty): approx. 520 kg approx. 850 kg
Colour: silver grey RAL 7001
- Automatic level control for dry run protection.
- Electronic temperature limiter in the controller and separate mechanical safety thermostat.
- Main switch, transformer and motor protection switch.
- Horn in case of failure.
- All failures are visually indicated.