Pressurised Water Temperature Control Units
The TT-DW160 is a compact, powerful pressurised water unit for injection moulds, with water up to 160°C.
- Self-optimizing temperature controller with digital display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1/10° range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
- Optional interfaceable MP-988 Controller
- Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
- Digital flow indication with control of the minimum flow
- Indication of the pressure to the mould.
- Automatic pressure discharge, aeration and water
- Newly developed pump with well proven magnetic coupling.
- All components in contact with water are made of stainless steel or bronze.
- Fast reacting heating system.
- High cooling capacity (plate heat exchanger).
- Unit on castors
Temperature range: water up to 160°C
Temperature control: self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with
digital display of the set and actual value. Automatic temperature monitoring.
Flow control: electronically, with digital display and automatic monitoring
of the minimal flow.
Heating capacity: 9 kW
Cooling capacity: approx. 40 kW at 150°C
Pump capacity: motor 1,1 kW max. 5 bar / max. 36 l/min.
Refill pump: yes
Temperature measurement at the mould: no
Pressure discharge: yes
Leakstopper and mould drain: no
Medium: ½” BSP female thread
Cooling water inlet filter ½” BSP female thread
outlet ½” BSP male thread
Dimensions: (L×W×H) 750 × 180 × 550 mm, incl. castors
Weight: approx. 55 kg empty
Colour: silvergrey RAL 7001, front RAL 7016
- Level control for dry run protection.
- Electronic temperature limiter in the controller and separate mechanical safety thermostat.
- Main switch, transformer and motor protection swich
- Horn as failure indication.
- All failures are also indicated visually.