Pressurised Water Temperature Control Units
This pressurised water unit has 2 temperature circuits for cyclic heating and cooling, allowing switching within seconds between two independent circuits. For water from 30°C to 160°C.
- Self-optimizing temperature controller with digital display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1-10° range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
- Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm
- Digital flow indication with control of the minimum flow
- Pump with seal less magnetic drive.
- Indication of the pressure to the mould and of the system pressure.
- Automatic mould drain, pressure discharge, aeration and water filling.
- Lime scale free heat exchanger.
- All components in contact with water are made of stainless steel or bronze
- Unit on castors
Temperature range: Water 30°C up to 90°C 100°C up to 160°C
Temperature control: 2 self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controllers MP-888 with
digital display of the set and actual value. Automatic temperature monitoring.
Flow control: electronically, with digital display and automatic control of the
Heating capacity: 6 kW / 12 kW
6kW - approx. 200 kW at 90°C
12kW - approx. 80 kW at 160°C
6kW - motor 1,8 kW Pressure mode max. 6,5 bar / max. 75 l/min
12kW - motor 1,8 kW Pressure mode max. 6,5 bar / max. 75 l/min.
Pressure increasing pump: yes
Temperature measurementat the mould: no
Pressure discharge and mould drain: yes
Medium: ¾” BSP female thread
Cooling water: 1” BSP male thread
Compressed-air: ¼” BSP female thread
Dimensions: (L×W×H) 1'300 × 480 × 1'400 mm, incl. castors
Weight: approx. 245 kg empty
Colour: silvergrey RAL 7001
- Automatic level control for dry run protection
- Electronic temperature limiter in the controller and separate mechanical safety thermostat.
- Main switch, transformer and motor protection switch
- Horn in case of failure.
- • All failures are visually indicated.