Pressurised Water Temperature Control Units
The TT-1398 is a small, powerful pressurised water unit designed for use with small injection moulds, with water up to 140°C.
- Digital flow indication and monitoring of the minimum flow.
- Automatic temperature control; a difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
- Indication of the system pressure.
- Self-optimising temperature controller with digital display of the set and actual temperature. Display in 1/10° range. Adustable to °C or °F.
- Automatic pressure discharge and aeration.
- Automatic water filling.
- All components in contact with water are made of
- stainless steel or bronze.
- Heating switchable in stages.
Temperature range: up to 140°C with water
Temperature control: Self-optimising microprocessor controller MP-888 with digital display
of the set and actual value. Automatic temperature monitoring.
Flow control: Electronic, with digital display and automatic monitoring of the minimal flow.
Heating capacity: 6 kW
Cooling capacity: 20 kW - see diagramm
Pump capacity: Motor 1,3 kW max. 4 bar / max. 40 l/min
Heat transfer circuit: 1/2” female thread (BS)
Cooling wate:r 3/8” male thread (BS), water filter at inlet, 3/8” female thread (BS)
Dimensions: Length 680 mm, width 305 mm, height 760 mm, incl castors
Weight: Empty approx. 70 kg
Colour: Silver grey RAL 7001
- Level control for dry run protection.
- Separate mechanical safety thermostat and electronic temperature limiter installed in the controller.
- Main switch, transformer, motor protection switch.
- Horn as failure indication.
- All failures are also indicated visually.