Pressurised Water Temperature Control Units
The TT-138 is a rugged TCU designed for pressurised water circuits up to 160ºC in larger applications with mould weights up to 2000kg. 18 & 24kW versions available.
- Leakstopper – operation in pressure or vacuum mode, to allow continuous production despite leakage from mould or connections (up to 80ºC)
- Self-optimising microprocessor controller with digital display of set and actual temperature
- Automatic pressure release
- Automatic aeration
- Automatic temperature control – audible alarm sounds when unit deviates outside 5ºC preset (adjustable)
- Automatic water refill
- Connection for optional external thermocouple
- Heating switchable in stages
- Temperature Range: TT-138N model with water up to 140º C.
TT-138B/BP model with water up to 160º C.
- Control: self-optimising microprocessor controller with digital display of set and actual temperatures
- Heating Capacity: Two models are available: 18 kW switchable in stages 6/12/18 kW 24 kW switchable in stages 6/18/24 kW
- Cooling Capacity: Direct and Indiredt modes available.
- Pump Capacity: pressure mode N-pump: max 5.0 bar, max. 110 l/min. B-pump:max 5.0 bar, max. 110 l/min vacuum mode: max 8 mH2O (water column) N-pump: pump with axial seal B-pump: pump with seal less magnetic drive
- Filling: automatic with water filter Connections: medium: 3/4" female thread cooling water: 1" female thread
- Dimensions: L 1250 x W 480 x H 1400 mm incl. castors
- Weight: approx 180 kg
- Colour: silver grey RAL 7001
- Level control provides auto dry run protection
- Separate mechanical safety thermostat
- Temperature limiter installed in the controller
- Motor protection switch, transformer, insulation
- Audible alarm in case of failure