Pressurised Water Temperature Control Units
The TT-137 is a compact and rugged TCU for pressurised water circuits. It provides safe and accurate temperature control for applications up to 160ºC.
- Automatic mould drain (up to 80ºC)
- Leakstopper – operation in pressure or vacuum mode, to allow continuous production despite leakage from mould or connections (up to 80ºC)
- Self-optimising microprocessor controller with digital display of set and actual temperature
- Automatic temperature control – audible alarm sounds when unit deviates outside 5ºC preset (adjustable)
- Automatic water refill
- Connection for optional external thermocouple
- Heating switchable in stages
- Temperature Range: TT-137N model with water up to 140º C.
TT-137B/BP model with water up to 160º C.
- Control: self-optimising microprocessor controller with digital display of set and actual temperatures
- Flow Control: electronic, with digital display and automatic control of the minimum flow.
- Models: Two models are available: TT-138N, with pump axial face seal TT-137B, with seal less magnetic pump drive
- Heating Capacity: 12 kW
- Cooling Capacity: approx, 80kW – indirect approx. 60kW - direct
- Cooling System: indirect or direct cooling
- Pump Capacity: N-pump max 5 bar, max. 110 l/min. B-pump max 6.5 bar, max 75 l/min.
- Filling: automatic with water filter
- Connections: medium: 3/4" female thread cooling water: 3/8" female thread
- Dimensions: L 870 x W 360 x H 915 mm incl. castors
- Weight: approx 120 kg
- Colour: silver grey RAL 7001
- Level control provides auto dry run protection
- Separate mechanical safety thermostat
- Temperature limiter installed in the controller
- Motor protection switch, transformer, insulation
- Audible alarm in case of failure