Pressurised Water Temperature Control Units
The TT-1358 is a powerful pressurised water unit with very high cooling capacity for temperatures up to 130°C. It is designed for use with rollers, plates and other heavy duty use.
- Self-optimizing temperature controller with digital display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1/10° range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
- •Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
- Digital flow indication with control of the minimum flow
- Indication of the pressure to the mould and of the system pressure.
- Automatic pressure discharge, aeration and water filling.
- Lime scale free heat exchanger.
- All components in contact with water are made from stainless steel
- Heating switchable in stages.
- Options include: Interfaceable MP-988 controller, digital clock timer, external command of the controller, collective alarm
Temperature range: up to 130°C with water
Temperature control: self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with
digital display of the set and actual value. Automatic temperature monitoring.
Flow control: electronically, with digital display and automatic control of the
Heating capacity: 48 kW Switchable in stages 8/8/8/8/8/8 automatic shut down of the heating capacity which is not required.
Cooling capacity: increased cooling capacity by switching to the plate heat exchanger
standard heat exchanger approx. 180 kW at 130°C
plate heat exchanger approx. 400 kW at 70°C
Pump capacity: motor 4 kW max. 4,5 bar / max. 250 l/min
Medium: female thread flange DN-25
Cooling water: 1½" BSP female thread
Dimensions: (L×W×H) 1'710 × 790 × 1'540 mm
Weight (empty): approx. 650 kg
Colour: silver grey RAL 7001
- Automatic level control for dry run protection.
- Electronic temperature limiter in the controller and separate mechanical safety thermostat.
- Main switch, transformer and motor protection switch.
- Horn in case of failure.
- All failures are visually indicated.