Oil Temperature Control Units
This 48 kW heating and cooling unit is for temperatures from 80°C up to 300°C. It is designed for use with rollers, plates, double walled vessels and other heavy duty use.
- Digital flow indication with control of the minimum flow - switchable l/min, Imperial gal/min, US gal/min
- Self-optimizing temperature controller unit with digital
- display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1/10° range
- Can be adjusted to indicate °C or °F
- Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm
- Large expansion tank, with 60 l expansion volume
- Lime scale free heat exchanger made of stainless steel
- Low loaded heating elements – no oil cracking
Closed hot oil circuit with cold oil receiver in a large expansion tank. Oil cracking is impossible. Long life expectancy of the oil, due to low watt density heating elements and a high flow rate. A drip pan under the expansion tank prevents the unit from getting dirty if it is filled incorrectly. This model is designed for highest temperatures and optimum safety.
Temperature range: from 80°C to 300°C with Marlotherm SH up to 300°C, with thermal oil up to 250°C.
Heating capacity: 48 kW, switchable in stages 16/16/16 kW. Automatic shut down of the heating capacity which is not required. Version with 24 kW heating capacity also possible.
Temperature control: Self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller with digital
display of the set and actual values and the oil flow.
Flow control: Electronic with digital display
Cooling capacity: Max. 480 kW
Cooling water use: 110 l/min (minimum 40 l/min, but strong reduction of cooling capacity)
Pump capacity: Max. 4 bar / Max. 260 l/min Motor 4 kW
Filling amount: 70 litres
Expansion tank: Installed in the unit, content 100 litres. Expansion and return volume approx. 70 litres.
Oil circuit: Flange connection DN 32 flange-outside ø 140 mm, with 4 holes ø 18 mm on a screw hole circle of 100 mm, recommended sealing: 80 x 42 x 2 mm
Cooling water circuit: 1½” male thread
Dimensions: Length: 1'710 mm
Width: 790 mm
Height: 1'540 mm
Colour: Silver grey RAL 7001
Weight: 520 kg (filled approx. 600 kg)
- Automatic level control for dry run protection
- Separate mechanical safety thermostat and electronic temperature limiter installed in the controller
- Main switch, automatic cutouts, transformer and motor protection switch
- Horn alarm in case of unit failure