Oil Temperature Control Units
This 24kW heating and cooling unit is for use with temperatures between - 20°C to 240°C with a heat transfer liquid.
This 24kW heating and cooling unit is for use with temperatures between - 20°C to 240°C with a heat transfer liquid
It is designed for use double walled vessels and reactors and it has a two-circuit cooling system for operations below zero degrees.
• Self-optimizing temperature controller with digital display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1/10° range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
• Automatic temperature control – difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
• Lime scale free heat exchanger.
• Digital flow indication with control of the minimum flow.
• All components in contact with water are made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
• Heating with automatic cascade connection.
• Leak free high temperature pump with axial face.
The pressure is displayed by manometer.
• Hot oil circuit with by-pass, which ensures internal
circulation if valves are closed.
• No oil cracking because of special construction of the heating elements.Specifications
Temperature range -20°C up to +240°C with a heat transfer liquid
Temperature control self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller MP-988 with digital display of the set and actual value.
Automatic temperature monitoring.
Flow control electronically, with digital display and automatic control of the minimum flow.
Heating capacity (Oil) 24 kW
Switchable in stages 8 / 8 / 8
Cooling 1 93 kW at 230°C
Cooling 2 150 kW at 80°C
Pump capacity motor 1,8 kW
Pressure mode max. 3,0 bar
Flow rate max. 60 l/min
Expansion tank capacity 46 litres
Filling amount 60 litres
Expansion volume 36 litres
Oil circuit 1" BSP female thread
Cooling water ¾" BSP female thread
Water-glycol ¾" BSP female thread
Air pressure min. 5 bar
Dimensions (L x W x H) 1‘380 x 720 x 1‘500
Weight (empty) approx. 340 kg
Colour silvergrey RAL 7001
- Automatic level control for dry run protection.
- Electronic temperature limiter in the controller and separate mechanical safety thermostats.
- Main switch, transformer and motor protection switch.
- Horn in case of failure.
- All failures are visually indicated.