Oil Temperature Control Units
The TT-181 is a small yet powerful temperature control unit designed for use with oil up to 150°C for moulds up to 300kg.
- Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
- Submersible seal-less pump manufactured from bronze
- The pump pressure is indicated by a manometer
- Self-optimizing temperature control unit with digital display of the set and actual temperature
- High precision regulation in 1/10° range. Can be adjusted to indicate °C or °F.
- Automatic mould drain.
- Leakstopper device - unit can be used in pressure or vacuum mode. No medium is lost at leaking tools, therefore ensuring continuous production.
- Automatic water - or manual oil refill.
- Lime scale free heat exchanger.
- Corrosion free unit with a long life span.
- All components in contact with water are made of stainless steel or bronze.
- Heating switchable in stages
- Unit on castors
Temperature range: Up to 150°C with oil
Temperature control: Self-optimizing, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with
digital display of the set and actual value Automatic temperature monitoring
Heating capacity: 3 kW for oil operation
Cooling capacity: 35 kW at 90°C
Pump capacity: Motor 0.75 kW
Pressure mode max. 4,5 bar / max. 75 l/min.
Vacuum mode Vacuum max. 8 mH2O
Content of unit: Min. 5 litres, max. 7 litres
Medium: 1/2” BS female thread
Cooling water: 3/8” BS male thread
Inlet with water filter: 3/8” BS female thread
Dimensions: Length: 670 mm x Width: 260 mm x Height: 650 mm, incl. castors
Weight: Approx. 55 kg empty
Colour: Silver grey RAL 7001
- The pre-warning indicates a low level. The unit continues to operate. If the level continues to drop, the unit switches off.
- Separate mechanical safety thermostat and electronic temperature limiter installed in the controller
- Main switch, automatic cutout, transformer and motor protection switch.
- Horn in case of failure: The level pre-warning is indicated with a continous sound. All other alarms are indicated by an intermittent sound.
- All failures are visually indicated.