These conditioning baths are designed for conditioning polyamide mouldings with water and steam operation up to 90ºC.
- Switchable from water to steam operation
- Two models available: 150 litre / 300 litre
- Self-optimising microprocessor controller
- Heating switchable in stages
- Automatic level control with warning light
- Tank made of stainless steel
- Perforated plate baskets made of stainless steel
- Tank and cover with thermal insulation
- Mounted on castors 24-hours switch clock or 7-days quartz switch clock with 100 h power reserve
Water operation The tank is filled completely with water, allowing all parts to be immersed for conditioning in the shortest time. The unit is equipped with automatic water refill.
Steam operation The parts are exposed to steam (max. 90ºC) instead of water. This procedure prevents water spots. the unit is equipped with automatic water refill. Additional conditioning time of approx. 50-100% is required.
- Model TT-100 K-E or TT-100 KB-E
- System: switchable from water to steam operation
- Tank Content: 150 Litres 300 Litres
- Heating Power: Temperature Control: self-optimising microprocessor controller with digital Display
- Temperature Range: up to max. 90º C
- Water Refill: automatic
- Number of Perforated: 2 4
- Plate Baskets: Size of Basket: 445 x 340 x 375 mm 445 x 340 x 375 mm
- Size of Tank: 750 x 480 x 475 mm 1500 x 480 x 475 mm
- Dimensions: 1150 x 530 x 850 mm 1900 x 530 x 850 mm
- Weight Empty: approx. 130 kg approx. 210 kg
- Colour: silver grey RAL 7001