Air & water Cooled Chillers
The TT-29800 WK chiller has a water cooled condensor and is designed for water temperatures from -25°C up to 25°C with water-glycol mixture.
- Closed water-clycol circuit. The unit is equipped with a corrosion free water tank with a content of 150 litres. Once the water has cooled down to the required temperature, the compressor cuts out. It switches on again after the temperature has increased. The switch-on-point can be adjusted on the digital microprocessor controller. The circulation pump is running continuously. This unit is not suitable for water temperatures above +25°C.
- Automatic or manual refill
- Long life expectancy due to the electronic control of operating time of the compressor.
- All components are made of stainless steel or bronze
Nominal: approx. 54 kW
Actual capacity in practice 12 kW at -10°C
Temperature range: -25°C up to 25°C with water-glycol mixture.
Water tank capacity: min 120 Litres, max 170 Litres
Temperature control: electronic temperature controller MP-888 with digital display set and actual temperatures
Electronic flow control: option
Pump capacity: max pressure. 4,8 bar / max flow. 140 l/min
Pump motor: 1.5 kW
Compressor: hermetically sealed
Condensor: water cooled
Required cooling water: min. 1,5 bar
with cooling tower water ca. 35°C approx. 60 - 90 l/min water consumption
with netwater approx. 10 - 15°C approx. 40 - 50 l/min water consumption
Power consumption: approx. 15 kW
To process 1” BSP female thread
From process 2" BSP female thread
Cooling water IN/OUT: 1" female thread
Automatic water refil: 3/8” female thread
Dimensions (in mm): length: 1’100 x width: 790 x height: 1’660 mm, incl.
Noise level: (at 3m distance) 66 dBA
Weight: approx. 400 kg empty (filled approx. 580 kg)
Colour: silver grey RAL 7001
- Automatic level control with pre-warning at low water level
- Audible alarm in case of failure
- Indication lamps for thermal relay of pump and compressor, low pressure, high pressure